Phone: + 58 212 201 8690
Areas of Practice
- General advice
- Intellectual property
- Sports Law
- Master Degree in Management and Sports Management. Universitat Pompeu Fabra, Spain. 2015
- Master Degree in Intellectual Property. The John Marshall Law School. USA. 2011.
- Lawyer. Andres Bello Catholic University. Venezuela. 2010.
Pablo joined HPCD in 2017 as a lawyer specializing in intellectual property, Sports Law and Copyright. Previously he served as Director of Legal Affairs of DEC- Integral Sports Services, providing advice on transfer contracts and management of athletes. Additionally, he worked as a research assistant during his studies in the US and did internships at Economou IP Law, obtaining an invaluable international perspective of the intellectual property area. He began his professional practice in 2009 and has worked with other well-known intellectual property firms in Venezuela.
- General advice on trademark and patent rights; Intellectual property portfolio management including presentation and monitoring of national and foreign trademarks and patents.
- Preparation of writings in administrative instances and development of legal strategies.
- Legal advice for athletes and sports clubs. Drafting and negotiation of agreements, representation contracts, sports sponsorship contracts and coordinating the transfer of athletes.
- Legal advice on protection of copyright.
- Bar Association of Caracas
- Sports Lawyers Association (U.S.A)