Áreas de Práctica
- General Advice
- Multiple Protection Analysis
- Domain Names
- Health Registrations
- Trademarks & Patents: Change Recordals
- Licenses & Technology Transfers
Law Degree. Universidad Central de Venezuela. Caracas, Venezuela. 1981
Delfina obtained a Law Degree from the Universidad Central de Venezuela (UCV) in 1981. She joined HPCD in 1997, and currently leads the Venezuelan Trademarks Department. Previously, she worked at the Venezuelan Trademark Office (SAPI) and at Baker & Mc Kenzie law firm, where she actively participated in creating its Patent and Trademarks Department.
- During her years at the SAPI, she assisted attorneys and the general public in different related areas.
- As an attorney in the field of Intellectual Property, she has specialized in the prosecution of trademarks, patents and copyrights, as well as in obtaining Health and Food Registrations.
- Assists and advises clients, in connection with official clearance searches, in order to avoid potential conflicts.
- Assists and advises clients on reclassifying trademarks in accordance with the local classification for a better protection of their Intellectual Property rights.
- Offers advice on Multiple Protection Projects.
- Colegio de Abogados de Caracas [Caracas Bar Association]. Venezuela
- Licensing Executives Society (LES)
- Venezuelan Association of Industrial Property Agents (COVAPI)
- Inter-American Association of Intellectual Property (ASIPI)
- International Association for the Industrial Property Protection (AIPPI)
- Awarded by Colegio de Abogados de Caracas. 2002.
- Awarded by Colegio de Abogados de Caracas. 2000.