Teléfono: +58 212 201 8624
Areas of Practice
- Technical Advice
- Bachelor of Science in Chemistry, Major in Organic Chemistry. Universidad de Oriente. Venezuela. 1987.
- International courses taken in the field of patents at the following institutions: European Patent Office, 1991, 1994, 1997, 1998, 2001; World Organization of Intellectual Property, 1994, 1997, 1998; German Patents Office, 1991, 1997; Japanese Patents Offices, 1992; National Industrial Patents Institute of Brazil, 1991; Peruvian Industrial Patents Office, 1989, 2001; Spanish Patents and Trademarks Office, 1994; Colombian Patents Office, 1990, 199
Carlos joined HPCD in 2003 as Patent Manager. He was consultant for the World Intellectual Property Organization in patent-related matters in Argentina, Paraguay, EL Salvador, Honduras and Costa Rica; Director of the Patents Office at the Venezuelan Registry of Industrial Property; Patents Examiner in the areas of Organic Chemistry, Pharmacy, and Petrochemical; and Advisor for the drafting of the Andean Manual of Procedures for Request of Patents.
- Patent prosecution
- Preparation of the documents required to file a patent applications before the governmental entities.
- Technical advice on patent-related issues.
- Review and advice on patent issues during merge and acquisition processes.
- Development of patent procedures for inventions, products, and unique projects.
American Intellectual Property Law Association (AIPLA)