Our IP Services
HPCD has a deeply respected IP practice, advising a notable client roster on trademark and patent prosecution, licensing and technology transfer. Its advisory is particularly strong in the pharmaceutical, life sciences, entertainment, fashion and food industries.
HPCD is the first Venezuelan Intellectual Property Firm to obtain the ISO 9001:2008 Certification for its trademark and patent services.
Our Attorneys are contributors to specialized IP magazines and our Partners have been ranked as top IP lawyers in Venezuela by Chambers & Partners Latin America, The Legal 500, Latin Lawyer, Best Lawyers, and Managing Intellectual Property
General Legal Advice
Intellectual Property is frequently seen as one of the most valuable assets of companies, and is recognized as…
HPCD’s IP attorneys and engineers have extensive experience in all stages of the patent process.
Other areas of practice and services include:
- Multiple Protection Analysis
- Life Sciences and Healthcare
- Media, Entertainment and Sports
- Litigation and Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Unfair Competition
- Regulatory Advice
- Product registration
- Product packaging
- Food, drug and labelling laws
- Advertising law and regulations
- Data protection, privacy and trade secrets
- Advise on Cross-border Measures